– Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customer.
– Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, and screen-share and in person meetings.
– Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
– Forecast and track merchant transaction metrics
– Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
– Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product
– Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
– Liaise between the customer and internal teams
– Supply-Chain & Material Management
– Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
– Not more than 30 years old.
– Internet access and basic computer programs.
– Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
– Excellent time and project management skills, always looking to improve inefficient processes
– Keep attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
– Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
– Can use Mandarin will be considered.
– HSK 4/TOEIC 550
Location: UBC 2 Building, Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok (Near BTS Phrom Phong Station)
Salary: 20,000- 25,000
Workday: Monday – Friday
(9:00 – 18:00)